I’m starting a new daily commitment to self care tomorrow. For each day of this new year I am
Committing to do these things for myself!
Each day I’m committed to:
- Waking up, light stretching, washing my face, tongue scraping, brushing my hair, and a shower!
- Morning Tea or Coffee with my husband and that doesn’t include my phone!
- Reciting My mantra for the day, practicing my harmonium, and some sort of prayer.
- Yoga! Yin, vinyasa, or Ashtanga. Eventually leading me to practice Ashtanga daily!
- Journal for at least 30 minutes.
- Doing one nice thing for a person in my home or someone close to me. Making coffee, cooking dinner, helping with a task!
I plan on holding myself accountable with weekly and monthly rewards. Dinner outside of the home, time with friends, or maybe even a spiritual class or trip! I’m going to keep a journal for each day listing the things I did or what I could work on to reach my goals better!
Along with this I will be working on one monthly workshop to present to you and the yoga community! I’m working on putting out one class a week for free on you tube! These classes will include meditation, pranayama (breathing practices), asana, yogic philosophy, and savasana!
My goal is to attend one (hopefully two) yoga classes a week outside of my home!
I know it seems like a lot of goals right! But I feel these are treats to myself and my lifestyle – 🖤🖤🖤
What are your goals for routines in the New Year and how do you plan to hold yourself accountable?